To order your regular medicines you can either:
- Complete your prescription order form (attached to your last repeat prescription) and bring, post or fax it to us. Please ensure you sign and date your repeat prescription request.
- Order your repeat prescription on-line. To do so you will first need to come into the practice in order to receive your individual Access ID.
We aim to have your prescriptions ready within 2 working days.
Please note: We do not take prescription orders over the telephone.
Market Harborough Patients
If you live in Market Harborough, please indicate on your order form if you wish us to:
- Send the repeat prescription to a local pharmacy – Specify:
- Market Harborough Pharmacy
so that you can collect your medications directly from there.
- Post the repeat prescription to you (please enclose SAE) so you can take it to a pharmacy of your choice.
- Keep it at the Medical Centre for you to collect and then take to a pharmacy of your choice. Please collect your prescription from Reception.
Patients on Warfarin/Steroids
Please be aware that if you are on Warfarin or Steroids we have special advice cards which can be collected from Dispensary and the Prescriptions Desk.
Husbands Bosworth Patients
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered
- In person
- Fax 01858 880111
- Online, via the form at the top of this page
- By post.
Prescriptions can be collected between within 2 working days after the request is received.
The Practice Policy is to prescribe 28 days supply. In exceptional circumstances individual cases will be considered by a clinician.
Drugs We Prescribe
Please click on link below:
Leicestershire Health Community Medicines Formulary